Re: LF: info about better digital mode in 2200m band

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: info about better digital mode in 2200m band
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 16:35:01 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Mauro did ask ' the better digital mode ' as "reverse beacon" and listed 3 modes. I think this relates to internet linked s/n reporting systems , as wspr / lentus / Opera
and other's  that have  web linking and not  simple  recognition ?

Now if some one can slow a CW skimmer down slightly , there is a opportunity
to read qrss as a  reverse CW  beacon  mode and  report s/n  via the  web !

G..