Re: LF: info about better digital mode in 2200m band

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: info about better digital mode in 2200m band
From: IK1WVQ Mauro <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 22:56:13 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Peter,
yes, I read your experiences ..
My antenna was already powered by battery ..

I think my problem is noise captured by coax, or noise generated locally and then impossible to distinguish from real signals .. Tomorrow I want to try to isolate coax from RX via a toroid transformer ... but I do not believe much ...

thanks for your attention ..

73 de Mauro IK1WVQ