Re: LF: Big solar flare - major geomagnetic storms to follow

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Big solar flare - major geomagnetic storms to follow
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 14:19:19 -0000
Sender: [email protected]

Alan,

WE6XGR 500 khz Opera decoded on the west coast , no decodes showing on the psk-map into EU last night .

G.

N1GKE   600m    OPERA   289 miles       05:02:51
K3SIW   600m    OPERA   580 miles       04:58:45
AC4IU   600m    OPERA   306 miles       04:58:44
K4RKM   600m    OPERA   585 miles       04:58:44
WE6XGR  600m    OPERA   0 miles 04:58:42
NO3M    600m    OPERA   171 miles       04:50:31
K1CF    600m    OPERA   280 miles       04:34:06
N6RY    600m    OPERA   2267 miles      04:13:33
W1VD    600m    OPERA   214 miles       03:20:09
WB2LMV  600m    OPERA   150 miles       02:39:04
W3NF    600m    OPERA   233 miles       00:07:03

Monitor: N6RY Loc DM13ID
Frequency: 0.500 MHz (600m)
Show all seen by N6RY
Last report: WE6XGR