Re: LF: Big solar flare - major geomagnetic storms to follow

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Big solar flare - major geomagnetic storms to follow
From: ALAN MELIA <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 12:59:44 +0000 (GMT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=btinternet.com; s=s1024; t=1331297984; bh=3vKkgEc8Paq3rOb+qVoyYEuKGOEz0fNOKUvJG/DNRm4=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=UF1Me7CenfaBW99zswdTeVTcvjPXqksqAemDFD+/6H/dI8Vlob/3xItmrcNpFdbyNlgPpFN/V8XSosRRpVm2JtkKOdADeEpzXGTFGH7760I0gEvBNl65Zrl4Zfy3q8HWckec+XVaqLFegVEmWSFqc9JvJaMXrz4DX3e7Xmf1jkY=
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Jay thanks for the confirmation.....:-))
Also the VLF effects, I have never been quite sure of the effects down
there.....but they should be similar. I wonder whether the beacons will throw
up any data about the 500kHz effects over long distances??

Alan