Re: LF: Re: RSGB Membership - Bit off topic.

To: "rsgb_lf_group"<[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: RSGB Membership - Bit off topic.
From: "dhchurch"<[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 11:05:32 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hello to all effectively.

It never ceases to amaze me how much some amateurs will spend on equipment including stuff they should be making themselves and then moan about the cost of the RSGB subscrriptions.

Hugh M0DSZ

02-03-2012
Receiver: rsgb_lf_group
Time: 2012-03-02, 10:51:55
Subject: LF: Re: RSGB Membership - Bit off topic.

A bit harsh Jim. The tower was sold a year ago at what it was bought
for. Bletchley opened last weekend and is budgeted for, admittedly a
bit over initial budgets.

Remember if it weren't for the RSGB we certainly wouldn't have any of
our current LF allocations. Several members of the society (one of
which is now on the interim board) were the key players in negotiations
on this with IARU.

And nobody else has commented, RSGB subs are ?7 with direct debit.
Fairly similar to other organisations of similar size.

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 6931 (20120302) __________

http://www.eset.com