Re: LF: RSGB Membership - Bit off topic.

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: RSGB Membership - Bit off topic.
From: Stewart Bryant <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2012 08:51:32 +0000
Cc: M0FMT <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]

I know I am tollerated on this reflector and could be barred at the drop
of a hat, so be it, but if an organisation like the RSGB can't look in
the mirror it will never change, it hasn't in the last 40years so its
unlikely to now.

The consultations on http://rsgbdata.net/yabb/YaBB.pl are part of
a process change experiment. Make constructive comments, use
logic and evidence to argue your case and if you gain the consensus
of the group your views will be reflected in the outcome.

Stewart/G3YSX