LF: Re: RSGB Membership - Bit off topic.

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: RSGB Membership - Bit off topic.
From: "Dave Sergeant" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2012 10:51:55 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
A bit harsh Jim. The tower was sold a year ago at what it was bought
for. Bletchley opened last weekend and is budgeted for, admittedly a
bit over initial budgets.

Remember if it weren't for the RSGB we certainly wouldn't have any of
our current LF allocations. Several members of the society (one of
which is now on the interim board) were the key players in negotiations
on this with IARU.

And nobody else has commented, RSGB subs are £47 with direct debit.
Fairly similar to other organisations of similar size.

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com