Re: LF: RE: Re: RSGB Membership - Bit off topic.

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: RE: Re: RSGB Membership - Bit off topic.
From: Warren Ziegler <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 13:45:09 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=3KRa99A6oL7dKlZb69NTgXwE0Y+UQrtFi3xeT+wdV40=; b=KYTXLAyeTQ9wz0rPAon8hZeMrLL60VPFZo7ne1eiDUlOfhZArtUCwhMui8Jd+6uOEx cUMa0bwAeA33lchleDGpLByqJ0RXG+kVvwOpsztVa3rhVP1zEDyrC0Vl+QoZupbVv5/Z f/qMWZQErwevTG5+i7kdVa8rxfo46ThsVXQvzYUCrcl1/ci8tNal7RKkXxkt2nbX490+ VGh0xIAbPN88i+LeYfTOrz5zZABkOUsO3nWwZZIMbTDRt3uIWQlp2/eXrudBBjW7hPWq 8VPjfNuUdXr9spEJZ2xeP++qPM0qJcAEV3aacDKSnfWKIIsgigf0DiUNPMNqgvMD4mX7 FHKw==
Sender: [email protected]
I just renewed my RSGB membership online.
I noticed that there is no provision for renewing for multiple years -
you can sign up for direct debit but that's it.
If the Society is having a temporary financial emergency making
provisions for multi-year membership could bring in extra money in the
short run while it gets its house in order.

73 Warren K2ORS

--
73 Warren K2ORS
                WD2XGJ