Re: LF: RE: Re: RSGB Membership - Bit off topic.

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: RE: Re: RSGB Membership - Bit off topic.
From: pat <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 15:27:51 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Chris,

This is probably not the most appropriate place to continue the
discussion so as my final on this:

A few of the professional bodies do this for retired members who still
retain some privelages and a welcome at Branch meetings etc., get
reduced perks but retain status. This was suggested to the Royal Surrey
Gas Board some years ago but I think it ended up in the "Not Invented
Here" file!

73

--
73 es gd dx de Pat G4GVW, Nr Felixstowe, East Coast, UK