Re: LF: RE: Re: RSGB Membership - Bit off topic.

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: RE: Re: RSGB Membership - Bit off topic.
From: pat <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2012 16:54:30 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Jim,

Many of us paid dues for years but harder times led to harsh choices.
Some of the lost and squandered funds might have justifiably been used
to create a cheaper grade of membership even one with only a reduced
online journal (though Radcom benefits from advertiser income too). The
cost of membership roughly equates to the cost of my weekly Park and
Ride ticket into town! At the moment my choice is Linux Format at a
similar monthly cost - and I seem to be paying for more articles I can
use, a CD and very few adverts. It's all relative.

--
73 es gd dx de Pat G4GVW, Nr Felixstowe, East Coast, UK