Re: LF: QRM 498-502 kHz

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: QRM 498-502 kHz
From: "Graham" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 00:29:46 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Looks like 'we'  are  in for a  interesting   winter  window ..  !

Its possible that the signal is  beamed , so  signal  levels may
no give a  true guide ?

Don't quite know  why   wspr has  started on  501 , we did take some time to
separate , qrss beacons , cw , data (sorry mal) and wspr at the top end in the dead zone close to the 504 splatter , unless its a tribute to levi ?

Perhaps a quick  tune  in the  Moscow region may  give a  hint ?

G.