Re: LF: QRM 498-502 kHz

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: QRM 498-502 kHz
From: "Martin Evans" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 18:47:16 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

I can see it in Swansea IO81CR

Using SDR-IQ, SDR-Radio software, 100m loop ant roughly E-W.

clearly visible, with hints of what appears to be a 7-second flutter together with some much slower fading.

Martin  GW3UCJ

It's there now and I've just restarted the grabber.
Only just over the noise here, but expect it to pick up later on.

73,
Lee M0LMH.