Re: LF: QRM 498-502 kHz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: QRM 498-502 kHz
From: gm4slv <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 17:53:53 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Paul-Henrik!

I can see no sign of the signal yet, at 16:45UTC! (Just SM6BGP testing)

I'm going to try making a passive tuned multi-turn loop tonight and see
if I can use it to get a bearing. I might be able to use this loop with
an FT817 and if necessary a netbook showing a waterfall display to see
a null in the noise, even if I can't tell by ear.

I have a feeling it's not too close to me either!

Cheers,

John
GM4SLV