Re: LF: "Gain" between qrss3 and qrss10?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: "Gain" between qrss3 and qrss10?
From: "Mike Dennison" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2009 16:20:04 -0000
Sender: [email protected]
There are no official differences in procedure, but of course most
stations would try to send less information and shorter 'words'
during slower QRSS QSOs. "73" could be replaced by "GB" (goodbye),
and once full callsigns have been exchanged, they could be shortened
of left out completely. Reports need not be repeated (just 'O'
instead of 'O O O'). This is most important when using QRSS30 or
QRSS60 for intercontinental QSOs. A useful timing advantage comes
from using DFCW though it is slightly less readable than QRSS.

Mike, G3XDV