Re: AW: LF: "Gain" between qrss3 and qrss10?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: AW: LF: "Gain" between qrss3 and qrss10?
From: Andy Talbot <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 13:51:51 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=b84JclSGogmdqmTAskICafcdOBCTJHjL23TDyy71nrw=; b=tne8NdcEX+OJ16or7eiU+bZAkTnkE07E0ziXCP5z51X0//BN2H0Vb4ves0mqvwuhtT r37aaJIow2U5uWu0m737q/S3sQvxNbSuzLQVj9oAwdtMwwmYi3akveuAGyU+OtZyTrRg EkOeAWGdhkegxhzuxZsGGTtcp0AwfhBBu/ISk=
Sender: [email protected]
700Watts (or more) direct from Eu mains voltage

http://www.g4jnt.com/137tx.pdf
With a bit less safety margin,  1kW is quite feasible

Andy
www.g4jnt.com

This email has been scanned for damaging side-effects by the health
and safety police