Re: AW: LF: "Gain" between qrss3 and qrss10?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: AW: LF: "Gain" between qrss3 and qrss10?
From: ALAN MELIA <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 13:51:54 +0000 (GMT)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=btinternet.com; s=s1024; t=1260539514; bh=IlxIeGN23o3UrVl4c7HX4y2PhguD8QhY4AVLJKjZJhg=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=5Sb0NZwfDucd1gGm8Xuuo88BoHBrwNcMXVLfTfWb0FseYEMt7w7fy1h5HQUYHZxbtRp5l64TPyQdnXvLhUyoPuGsXF4kkWOH8fVkr+mPLweeflEdeibz1wHFP8MeelQ8dxXZ6vuv9IVvu+A/0tdPRRZs2HIYAOtXlh0BTknciwc=
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Johan some off air tests done between Dave G3YXM and myself seemed to
confirm those theoretical figures quite nicely. Posibly still on Dave's web
site. I believe others have found the same too. Lyle Kohler K0LR (?) did some
similar tests in the States which used to be on his web site.

Alan G3NYK