AW: LF: "Gain" between qrss3 and qrss10?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: AW: LF: "Gain" between qrss3 and qrss10?
From: Stefan Schäfer <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 14:18:29 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks Johan for the qualified answer!
With the receiver bandwidth, do you mean the bandwidth of e.g. the argo
programm or of the real receiver, say the ic706?
I use a K2 with a bandwidth of 50Hz (not very sharp edges), which is relatively
norrow compared to the most standard CW filters in standard HF-TRXs. Since I
can´t reduce it even more and the others as well, it would be no advantage to
reduce the speed. So I think you mean the bandwidth of e.g. argo? Right?
Tnx!
Stefan/DK7FC