LF: MSG UPDATE: 136kHz test from OH1LSQ now in QRSS3

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: MSG UPDATE: 136kHz test from OH1LSQ now in QRSS3
From: Paul-Henrik <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 22:04:45 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
LF, Hello!

Thanks for reporting me too Mal!

The new message includes full callsign in QRSS3 to enable ID reception for those
seeing my dashes. Will run like this if the PSU doesn't overheat.

I did not expect results like this with such a low ERP, hence the step-by-step
perfection of the system. Thanks to all that have picked up the challenge!

73's

Paul-Henrik / OH1LSQ
Vaasa / KP03SD