LF: QRG & MSG UPDATE: 136kHz test from OH1LSQ

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: QRG & MSG UPDATE: 136kHz test from OH1LSQ
From: Paul-Henrik <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 21:28:07 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
LF, Hello!

Many thanks to all that have reported and suggested so far. I will reply to you
later. I'm busy setting up and perfecting things at the moment :)

New QRG as suggested by Jim: 136.35kHz
New MSG to aid FFT reception: Id "VVV DE OH1LSQ OH1LSQ" in 12WPM + 2 9s dashes
(TT in QRSS3). Cycle runs once a minute.

When I'm confident the PSU makes it like this I can raise the odds by sending
full callsign in QRSS3.

Paul-Henrik / OH1LSQ