Re: LF: QRG & MSG UPDATE: 136kHz test from OH1LSQ

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: QRG & MSG UPDATE: 136kHz test from OH1LSQ
From: John P-G <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 22:20:09 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
On Fri, 16 Jan 2009 21:28:07 +0200
Paul-Henrik <[email protected]> wrote:

> LF, Hello!
>
> Many thanks to all that have reported and suggested so far. I will
> reply to you later. I'm busy setting up and perfecting things at the
> moment :)
>
> New QRG as suggested by Jim: 136.35kHz

Hello Paul-Henrik, LF

I've been out of the shack all evening, until now, but set Spec Lab up
to show the frequency in question earlier. I'll check the 5-minte
captures later, but I can confirm visual ID of your callsign in QRSS,
on a quick glance at the screen. I haven't had a chance to optimise
Spec Lab on the new PC installation yet, so I'm going to experiment on
your signal, if you leave it running....

Cheers,

John
GM4SLV