RE: LF: Re: QRG & MSG UPDATE: 136kHz test from OH1LSQ

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: Re: QRG & MSG UPDATE: 136kHz test from OH1LSQ
From: "Dave G3WCB" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 20:58:48 -0000
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btopenworld.com; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:Importance:X-MimeOLE:In-Reply-To; b=LDabWYiZStusBMqrXNTYvlv9JZf6FzPk7skTZmBh4NFHLDCD8GpTQz6GV5zozTh+SnhzhLrWGPXyGa0NLUeVbDqAHLaBApPsiJ6K7zMS1OrmKxeWPebkR5ECvOMXiQyAFigjKB+1YlkQNZpJTSJdpoj4FPFav5mwHJrWqlPs2jU= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]
Paul-Henrik, LF,

I was definitely seeing traces of your signal around 1900 utc before you
QSYd. See attached screengrab.

No sign ot the QRSS3 on 136.35, yet.

73, Dave G3WCB IO91RM