LF: Re: 136kHz test from OH1LSQ

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Re: 136kHz test from OH1LSQ
From: "James Moritz" <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 22:12:25 -0000
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=btopenworld.com; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MIMEOLE; b=6m+DFbg9Xj1WktQCujlqL2MI4GlBpzcuAXOOeZSTihm8Fqkm/4HlS5U7DCYZ7HjItgWmJFCUITgVAAwVkDSunX6PprGFtRXGdG8xwF6ImAk+AoXegVIFhBv0y0+5mTzhRWaYyNN+uOZuQZSD6VxhlrxOYn3dScvlUeDYOPiObMI= ;
Domainkey-status: good (testing)
Sender: [email protected]

Dear Paul-Henrick, LF Group,

Not yet - I think it would need about 10 more dB to make your sigs audible at the moment. 0.3Hz bandwidth is OK for QRSS, but not for normal speed CW!

Cheers, Jim Moritz
73 de M0BMU

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul-Henrik" <[email protected]>