Re: LF: Re: Loops v Verticals

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Loops v Verticals
From: Stewart Bryant <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 09:12:22 +0100
Sender: [email protected]

WE0H Mike wrote:

<snip>

I invite you to come to my house and build whatever wire vertical you can on my lot. I have the Ashlock TX loop in the air already. We can operate under my Part-5 license with high power if you like. We'll let the US LF group decide which antenna works best in my backyard.

<end snip>

Quite right. Experimental evidence is the only way to resolve the issue.

If the experiment agrees with theory, then that is good. If it does not,
then it is the theory that needs to be extended or abandoned.

- Stewart G3YSX