LF: Re: argo

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re: argo
From: "lloyd chastant" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 18:09:04 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
When I started using all the digital modes and others like Argo,SpectrumLab,Spectran etc I had some minor problems .At that time I had a Soundblaster 64PCI card.I was and am using a Dell 800Mhz Pentium III with 256MRAM and later went with a Soundblaster 128PCI card...Since that time I have had absolutely no problems with any of the programs including all versions of Argo.I don't think its so much the Pentium CPU as maybe the amount of RAM and the video/ sound cards...Just some thoughts as I haven't seen mentioned what RAM or video/sound cards guys are using and maybe thats the problem???
some thoughts de Lloyd W3NF