LF: argo

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: argo
From: "hamilton mal" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 10:09:18 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello All
Thanks to all for their messages about argo. I have 3 intel pentium computers one being a compaq laptop, the other two are desktop models. All cpu's run at 166 mhz on these machines.
The point that I was making is that ALL other s/ware like Works Suite etc and other utilities plus amateur applications like Speclab and QRS all versions up to 317 and Satellite tracking progs do not crash, so why argo. When I run argo there are no other applications running at the same time so it cannot be a conflict. I just seem to have the wrong computers for this application it would appear.
After argo v130 has been running for a while I notice the spectrum display changes into several closely spaced lines appearing within the rx selected bandpass on the screen. If I stop the display and start again it reverts back to normal. This happens intermittently. Its a great utility if I could get it to run properly. I suppose its time I got a pentium 4 running at 3 ghz, that might do the trick hi
Thanks again for those email replies both private and public.
de Mal/G3KEV