LF: RE: argo

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: RE: argo
From: "G4WGT" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 20:02:48 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Mal,

Reference your problem with Argo, I am also using genuine Intel CPU, first Pentium III 500 & now after small upgrade Pentium III 700 & no problems, I have run latest Argo 131 48 hrs & no problems. Of course as you probably read on e-mails I did have errors with Argo 130 & Windows 2000 Pro but none since Argo 131.

What is your PC & full spec ?

73

Gary  G4WGT