LF: Argo

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Argo
From: "hamilton mal" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 09:57:42 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Alberto & Co

All versions of ARGO have worked on my 133 and 166 mhz desktop computers with just the odd crash over the past couple of years but my laptop 166 mhz pentium Compaq  does not, and with the new version 131 is even worse. There must be something peculiar with the laptop. I am using windows 95/c but I notice Compaq alter 95 and use additional files unlike the standard desktop.
operating system. The bios does not appear standard either, and not easy to alter.
All other standard programmes like Word, Aroute etc and the QRS prog by Rik work without crashes, so it appears that ARGO seems to conflict with something and crash, and lock up the computer. Maybe others have the same experience.
73 de Mal/G3KEV