Re: LF: No 2200m TX tonight

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: No 2200m TX tonight
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2018 21:18:15 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1543090696; bh=lr/5nWZnyvnNQantMDzjph35dj9dYPvM2uqYX3Py4Lc=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=oAVLjWkz5GzEgG8w7ivpOasxbnO2OrgmHf73fkUpThgYrllqncW3asAqtDwhndU3C Rt02jE3qYjeVse7Ud5XyiTt88iby/WPVOZ7i/ruWvb8/FHZbSqEGd6+qlfGfXh/ESh nic6UWBwgwsUmEF4J/SgKoKh10kk3HqSjRUZ4L4LvW6atlTD8iUyha4HM3OKRwl2SB sstGRjjnQC3QHBtPC7JR7ms5VZEB5+Q2ObHV6lMkAEEG86SKTtB9DT+4AIyj73NvB6 Utb/xmPSnH76PuSgBZKqEJ5jdej3ssHDYXhUfAzrcWpWpGLEC9EdAPSthNj+2iMw+v p7poQS9vHrkog==
Sender: [email protected]