Re: LF: No 2200m TX tonight

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: No 2200m TX tonight
From: Laurence KL7 L <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2018 22:37:51 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=hotmail.com; s=selector1; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=+smI+x9bg9H1CFkAIaNkuy53RZ4i+nKQZJkB0MGFvOc=; b=RT9849EU9LBoGy5YHGqsv9SR271Qf7YaevB7lbYMPPp9rpfbEqv+f9cW3ZIN0azDvcB9gObwCOBMir9IXPP+b4yv7sPwBBiHA2UyM46GgjqcEymM2zBnDsdCsjt9/8Ii8awvVZSRg3GHueVKLaDX3NpODtu1/0E99YMQ5qChk8iov+RzYDuOeJq9fX3IV7upXqoOpfISRf7rdjZFRzgIeti0dnwk1nJP3b39LmfDy5a6Zvm7ziqINW/W038SrPQWgN5FrlTI6o6NTI/To2mf0Zl64azawKsWln0RTy9kbR/Z23DNhmuopudtoJiyHQ/6LLcADockCKv3vl2v4GdL4Q==