Re: LF: No 2200m TX tonight

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: No 2200m TX tonight
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2018 20:32:13 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1543174336; bh=x/dinJh32Z6vfHdCrnwgj3uRd/jRx6p2eLLW7iZ19tU=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=CTDtLsERtiKbpz1zXnw6COznbOWhrwGMTaWa8cpe4bVkTnOxestvYou+nm3wVMuMf X5A0w6xMesr5TAoyjB2Ej+qIEFJO/ItNX8lUjMX2lbIce7keWY9gVSenrWxufiX7OG kZaGeRpr+WVhfJvVnvPUBTGWiCcAiTbVjwx1LTjolPfVBrto2FrCQsVE2wph0zu2F/ wMEoMreRtv+UNq0Zev7FN6ITJScdCEMMDgFeIIBExcmuL1U0iYPq0XDQaL807mXfbU /d0b4Plw/ZNhjM8J8+0bt/xQ/ebcSukELZqkEZyNpWIziLBwQhf0ONyBk/ZQnM9bQV aHpa7/qSCH+qQ==
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Paul,

An interesting story :-) Congrats to the latest improvements!