Re: LF: No 2200m TX tonight

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: No 2200m TX tonight
From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2018 07:21:55 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20161114; t=1543062117; bh=wWNHmUxNkxUqoLvDEJ5LPYprTK2IXKXtzzMxHSCjTqM=; h=Received:Received:From:Subject:To:Content-Type:Date:Message-ID; b=cVtt4me2KfQykrcvhyEld48KQm9Bu1z2HMUU2zw/GEVKLSvZHwc4Y3pOUXuP7l2g1 7ciBnpCGubZY39a8BGFzU64lClHSiK+vaDFK2JMD537XIlmv1hjP+553bRD7XX6fOJ 9SEY1cgPTE7GNT7ajP2tzO/5lHogxqARhuSu/lTxDsctrKe28ylJGvrpEH+0vfsGwy 0VPsjUe8Tntd493DXqFfhUxV7XY70XO3EXIUfl37qxhMQh5nnAe/s37dupgGDN/ntr 7qGpKOK68PQmYxFfI9IJGBYigmBH/NnZ+Eth51Ey/gcBIJ8F/a9FWiBKgCOKqafsz6 5kme7gGWnZ4/g==
Sender: [email protected]
Paul

Any chance one (or more) of the 3 high stack of cores in the transformer might
have cracked? Might be interesting to hook a 50 ohm dummy load to the secondary
of transformer, adjust turns ratio to 1:1, and have a look. At least this test
would absolve anything up to and including transformer from being the problem.

Jay W1VD