Re: LF: No 2200m TX tonight

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: No 2200m TX tonight
From: Laurence KL7 L <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2018 22:24:33 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=hotmail.com; s=selector1; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=jd6T87SXuo4Wx3hJDwSsxq+ep5gTQ4hhgPBZxHiv+Js=; b=rluJSkrCRb7jlYu3uz6lJSvFcehYo7SOaHOxpeGkMUM7MsN5aMClXVramlYJRsHJrGpQ63ztQKfEZumvxXfo8TQn3wXkx5CEAk04rqbWoULfCNSJxw6rpHGUXMlDjXW+PDFJzWdKFaHUzqdUFaVVZZz5BAdHepFnT58ekELS9dIeuyXZ9gZUVxzSTLwpp6UGeHpnU54R2APj/7ft7RWH2xeae6hQMyTxpqk4UleQZINF8pg+GmOotAEvNi45TMY2JtRMR68dg0saGjzB3O9HaamprZXOwagLnL/GLOc0iV6y6fSwlPDX17n5vcIyJPFptnfEZXuJpF1OzcQS6FzEjg==