Re: R: SLF: Carrier transmission at 80 Hz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: R: SLF: Carrier transmission at 80 Hz
From: James Hollander <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2018 22:19:38 +0000 (UTC)
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=aol.com; s=a2048; t=1543011580; bh=jjHTiqk1HtO3NxeVYB+tQhaGm1pJa8JzQbPlICoM/vg=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:References:From:Subject; b=JG02dMf6wHgfQwtE0h1ikXs1+7RUiWDYBdRuJYjEvzOG4vRlHWKHRcXcGyOFyRNanckBoGT0/uizFu1AjTpSvmtX1S20sNmM8AGLRL1niiBXDsDTO2oW/DGVU8uJfISoCES61f1FNtB7wlmBPOee36VrmpTt1fbAkUhtQZsdudCKAMp/ITNgnVwz5O8lgUvOEFs4ufnzr3oP475S6vLJamggXVGqF6eS2L0zeGFobuYjxE14lqmqRqjbIVIQP3ucUOAUkyar/R6JSYmsURIMEhaPv8YS9zLdxvY8HLHMpI8g3Usx5X5INfdUb/lynNv/Z08+PN5xCgHV2MkD2LyROQ==