Re: VLF: EbNaut transmissions on lower frequencies?, pre-tests: 6.47kHz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: VLF: EbNaut transmissions on lower frequencies?, pre-tests: 6.47kHz
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 14:50:42 +0100
References: <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Paul,