Re[2]: LF: Idiot's guide to receiving Ebnaut? - Tutorial part2

To: Wolfgang Büscher <[email protected]>
Subject: Re[2]: LF: Idiot's guide to receiving Ebnaut? - Tutorial part2
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 08:13:21 +0100
Feedback-id: 82.70.254.222
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Wolfgang,

Monday, October 24, 2016

Probably  a naive question, but I have a divider board connected to my
Trimble Thunderbolt 10MHz output, details in this link to a PDF:

http://www.perdrix.co.uk/FrequencyDivider/Frequency%20Divider%202.1.pdf

Is  it  possible  to  use  the  1Hz output from the divider instead of
widening the 1PPS output? Thanks.

Best regards,
 Chris  2E0ILY                          mailto:[email protected]