RE: LF: Re[2]: LF: Idiot's guide to receiving Ebnaut? - Tutorial part2

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: Re[2]: LF: Idiot's guide to receiving Ebnaut? - Tutorial part2
From: <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2016 01:16:28 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1477804591; bh=9esRXkJJMzyeyglw3NyGOi2IECqNqGvvDYJhbWcrDyw=; h=Received:Received:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=pEhYVfRfrCMy6nUaS4QaLjaltT/jwdISUjET/xoiS+mMbvt2nPnqIcDOGz/912DBi 0DRqQ3uYO20NMwXU+vh/2NflQlTEHzrsKsHTDaP2KvPxOa7poES9IYw2voYTr75VMO 5s+tzWZI7VVXFSqsIAkDxcVC/Kfkz/yp7HzAU2sjUsqOvLuyTvEqzHXnRX2cC925jw UqCFIdJzEZd5OdEhZBGxYN5TiiBFLCgigGPEufL0lGGY1eZay2k1RrWY6/4Jodaj7u GaK8bTts3AWbjxyLn0OGEu+FLrHhFUFFKEyZ3xFv7WY1b5lGtQwC61SH6Af4Pgcvsz FfxMJl+CHFH3w==
Sender: [email protected]
Wolf,

Thank you, that is great news (10us pulse compatibility, and 25ns standard
deviation). I have an E-MU 0202 so I will use the (192kHz centroid 4x
interpolated windowed-sync-filtered) setup that you mentioned.

On my previous attempts I was using a Scarlett 2i2 at 96kHz and probably didn’t
have the 1pps channel configured correctly (in Windows and/or SpecLab); I'll
provide for some hardware termination in case the Trimble rise time, coax
length, and Z_in of the sound card don't agree.

I'll also figure out what I did wrong with the Scarlett 2i2; and try the Roland
SuperUA to see if it has some favorable attributes.

Thanks again,

Jim AA5BW