Re[2]: LF: Idiot's guide to receiving Ebnaut? - Tutorial part1

To: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Subject: Re[2]: LF: Idiot's guide to receiving Ebnaut? - Tutorial part1
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2016 21:08:55 +0100
Feedback-id: 82.70.254.222
Sender: [email protected]
Hello DK7FC,

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Hi  Stefan,  thanks  for the guide. I misread the instructions and saw
the  -  before  the  15Hz as a hyphen as it was on a line break due to
minimising  the screen, but once I realised what I had done it decoded
very  quickly.  Thanks  for the great intro. I will try the second file
now.

http://www.gatesgarth.com/first-try.jpg

Best regards,
 Chris  2E0ILY                          mailto:[email protected]