Re: LF: Idiot's guide to receiving Ebnaut? - Tutorial part2

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Idiot's guide to receiving Ebnaut? - Tutorial part2
From: Andy Talbot <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2016 18:03:40 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=eL4Vk5BF6T148Re5d0mEM75YRDxYYxT5bE2xH0pPalY=; b=FeM5X/Ek3YKXuR6jYInqHP8M4E3u/7f9k+SiyKuU7MDjPO6tTMaQz9Sh8TpLb/G5dj wRkD1yxteewgvfpD12jGB6SeBi7zZzAwFt9OlGjnkBdH3U7NGwPgZiXsgYCmIkPROSnz xQgbPM9N0GnklgdOXO9q/P3F1hkSE06gcWzdMJx00HSGHULLtlnFLQU++hnOzepdOaFE vb0HCWEdoEH9wtD5TZUCbkgHo8hAnB/zLdRVOr7LIBUikqhBWAnGnLhB4H/9lrlAuwm1 fwNHr07xUM/9jigO6tdITqCaRD6RbTNO1ekOf/4/GbKumOnCMiJM8DDOzAtyTepN5pfP 7YtA==
Sender: [email protected]

This may not be the most helpful answer, but here are details of a high stability locked LF receiver and associated software I made for compatibility with receiving EBnaut transmisisons last year.   It ignores the soundcard completely, and instead has an external digitiser on a receiver, all locked to an external Rb or Cs reference.

Andy  G4JNT