Re: Re: LF: Idiot's guide to receiving Ebnaut? - Tutorial part1

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Re: LF: Idiot's guide to receiving Ebnaut? - Tutorial part1
From: Tobias DG3LV <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2016 21:27:40 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stan, MF !

Please do NOT click on this link with the left button of the mouse, but use the right button instead. A pop-up menu will show, please select "save target as ..." (or the like, I don't have an english windows) , now a "save file as..." dialog will open, and save the file with its original name in a suitable folder of your harddisk. This should do.

73 de dg3lv Tobias