Re: Undeliverable: Re: LF: Idiot's guide to receiving Ebnaut? - Tutorial

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Undeliverable: Re: LF: Idiot's guide to receiving Ebnaut? - Tutorial part2
From: Andy Talbot <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2016 18:29:04 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=wjBnkbFAmGDgra32cAsnWzm5J7AhF+oqPZrCzEQJWoM=; b=tVpJG25ZE/iI2rRNG6XBrW8jn2hhI+WkyEIX9hWru4fXWwDYmIs1UvPCPSrcdRG5IP tcD6j7Gc/uZwwV7fwK1Z5LHyj2/FtBk/10WVAfFyY/1PC2xNOQ5ys7cOXa5CmiE9C6Gg 1dHXhLcgPCHY7CdOewQRiooy+KmuP0zpYEUbsnOQ+1TNsMteASp0u7VCsv3dCkJjIbeK 59NoWekvih29L5JTvjZmAzzQkHq4gBiJrY7xHTKpR9EYYaYZbWDaZlxthG5F0xBRlp7L 3QuNSrgUgFVtF93T5NY+EXFlfR3rCPr1eEjWOSDTDUP4FWzECYxPz/G/5VMM4gU2UaPU CqaQ==
Sender: [email protected]
Often when I post to this BS reflector, a message like this returns.  Does anyone else get this same reply?

I appreciate there is no control over this reflector and it operates open loop - so its probably impossible to remove this very ancient email address.   thersgb.net domain was withdrawn a very very long time ago

'jnt