Re: LF: Idiot's guide to receiving Ebnaut? - Tutorial part1

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Idiot's guide to receiving Ebnaut? - Tutorial part1
From: Tony Baldwin <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2016 12:32:51 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Stefan & Markus

Yes that works for me.
The file downloaded easily where before I just had a black screen with a playback button in the centre.

All worked OK, although the maths took a time to sink in to my ancient brain, but both messages correctly decoded.
A question arises though, the message(s) appear when the decoder status announces "0% complete", why would you carry on to 100% ?
One other question, does Ebnaut always need recording before decoding, not directly off air ?

Anyway thanks Stefan for the instructions.

73, Tony, EI8JK