Re: 3 phase (was LF: G3KEV)

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: 3 phase (was LF: G3KEV)
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2015 03:38:30 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi John,

We all know what we're doing!
Apart from the availability of a tree phase supply (nearly every German household has a three phase system available, for the kitchen oven at least, which an be tapped :-) ) the high DC voltages can be difficult to handle because the voltage will be about 560V when using a B6 rectifier. However, for a H bridge design you could use 900V FETs which are very common these days :-)
Quite interesting. It would be a chance for me to finally reach the 1W ERP limit. Worth to think about.

73, Stefan