Re: LF: VO1NA frequency

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: VO1NA frequency
From: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 19:34:52 -0330 (NST)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Paul,

Problem solved! I really messed up the encoded file but ebnaut
still gave the callsign and cat's name.  Amazing, isn't it!

I'll be on 477.7 for the next 2  days and will get back to work
on this with the tips from you and Markus.

73 & TNX
Joe VO1NA

PS the Rpi B takes forever to decode an uncorrupted file.
The university unix machine took several seconds.