Re: LF: VO1NA frequency

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: VO1NA frequency
From: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 20:05:54 -0330 (NST)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Markus (and thank-you to Chris, Urlich, Iban and Graham for reports/relays)

Your critiques of my signals are very thorough and masterful.  I am
most grateful.  There is a concensus amongst you, Domenico and Stefan
that I've gone off frequency again, at times more than 1 mHz!
Hopefully this will be corrected soon. I'll post your nice plots
on the web if you don't mind.

In the mean time, I ran Paul's ebbaut.c on the MUN unix box and
an old Model B raspi. It compiled flawlessly.  I had to put in
arguments for -S and -r which I chose at random, my callsign and
pussycat's name and was rewarded with a long list of 0's and 1's.

So if I send a long carrier with a phase inversion every time a 1
is encountered, it will be a valid ebnaut transmission? What is
the duration of the elements and what arguments should I pass to
ebnaut.c?  Also, would a transformer + DPDT relay work?  A ring
mixer might not take kindly to a 12V squarewave.

Please excuse my naivety!  Also, XYL is wondering why you want the
other details of the cat.  She was my ground crew today while I was
atop the tower so I must be diplomatic!

MNI TNX
Joe VO1NA