Re: LF: VO1NA frequency

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: VO1NA frequency
From: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 19:36:16 -0330 (NST)
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Markus,

You've found my problem I think.  The 32 bit frequency word was correct
for 137.777 but one bit low for 137.477 kHz. Today the DOXCO was restored to its original calibration and the bit error corrected.

Now I've further humiliated myself by blaming oscillator drift
for what was my round down instead of round to nearest integer mistake!

Both freqs should now be within about 250 uHz. Your OPDS tonight showed 137.477000 kHz and so the 50s phase shift experiments on
137.777 have resumed... but I expect to be humbled yet again
unless 20 mHz sidebands appear tonight!

Thanks for keeping me on track.

73
Joe