Re: LF: last night opera opds detection in km07ks

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: last night opera opds detection in km07ks
From: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2015 19:33:39 -0330 (NST)
Sender: [email protected]
LF Group,

I am grateful to Joe DF2JP for his captures QRSS and Opera
Dionysious SV8RV for his OP decodes to Domenico IZ7SLZ
for his OPDS decodes, and thanks to DF6NM for opds!

I do not know if my DOCXO is stable enough for EbNaut.
It was set a couple of years ago and has not drifted more than
1 Hz since then.  It seems the phase decoherence has stopped
haunting me.

I am hoping to replace the halyard for the other 100m wire soon.

OP32 again tonight as send this email.

73
Joe