RE: LF: USB Sound Card?

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: USB Sound Card?
From: <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 20:32:17 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20140121; t=1408149150; bh=unhCxrpAUs549wGkgJcjBrXK+ldqCny0bOUPLy8HdgQ=; h=Received:Received:From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=g6TjTcZzFUx7y10p/CCMJ3DaiSjgiQAAig5hwMK+SYP6tSX+r//dVUOhYPLBSz60X KqQCHvn5nk2t041qRCKOfgp35Mp8+NpsTOrDcYmZ/4NGbcVXZcsJ5CBLcEKIGjjlvK qnUhqG/uqc4mGzIPoFg0e376uQGaqLi8FTRfTVVI/TO8WUPDA32acTTGE6RQeekjFk bs6W0nobjAwYglx7ZuMmXY9i0Rg5dgv9//gpnSOH3EMXS1LPRfilx9T/kXIe9tGHNC jC6FmfAhArkT+wQo+Ht8UoHnq+nzjwMkVgnwAXhPODIxDFgTtLsfBMspOOd3rF47Ew PLY0FIl15rjhA==
Sender: [email protected]
Graham and Tobias,

Thanks for all of the information, I'm looking forward to implementing the
options that you mentioned.

73, Jim AA5BW