Re: LF: USB Sound Card?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: USB Sound Card?
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 22:08:29 +0200
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=20120113; h=from:message-id:date:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type; bh=CmmbeRuYQhHWYfzt7SPsjZ6UO4gdefJ1CHZE6Bh7R1E=; b=d+wa2e2xjYBTAKL5ZtbxNjXA2vel3d6pqfiVzMSKiSs9uJcdV6SV8joI8X3dtO/3ow 7tLEiViDkn+uEnpbkqBvC1+gA+yntGpwlguS9kDfeyavDjvN0Kd1LHK9EXj6QzC6m/Gy BetMaL916D8tOd+BF+nDtcz4qq5kIbKV5YAYoziGK66AjZ0l9LGG6fu9rcTr28ygLywi NBSmMTjvWNbMdyPrC4mGnGjyza8tQ7katw5Z/ll4EvaOHmMZFXY2Fou2X3BOTatey1X/ r39Ai2MMQHsELB9A3OmrNccbQDOEG+CI6EdyyIsuT+kyCJzlV0W0Um1IeEwH9mDvpzJB qsog==
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Warren,

Cheap devices for 3 EUR (or $) will do most jobs very well. But it may be worth to spend some more money. 192 kHz sampling rate is available for a low price.
But you may first try to install a new driver for the existing one. Look for the name of the mother board and search in google for driver packages. Maybe it helps.
Or install Teamviewer software and let someone of "us" check if something can be done if you are not sure that everything is set correctly but doesn't work anyway...
It is likely that the internal one runs at 96 kS/s or maybe even 192. And the internal ones are often a bit better than the USB cards.

73, Stefan