Re: LF: USB Sound Card?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: USB Sound Card?
From: Gary - G4WGT <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 20:24:36 +0100
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Warren,

Yes, I had an internal (on main board) & used it for a while for my grabber when 73kHz was first allocated to USA.
It was good to about 94kHz.

The SB0490 I suggested is only 96kHz :-((
73, de Gary - G4WGT

MF-LF-VLF Grabber : http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/wgtaylor/grabber2.html
Web : http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/wgtaylor/index.html

.