Re: LF: USB Sound Card?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: USB Sound Card?
From: Warren ZIegler <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 20:25:29 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=VUIL0SbSWqDHLqNTvawEybhXp13c5w7GQA/mBsXx1d8=; b=LYU4eSXAB14riMG3lzmGJrFr54zsu80mE72/crLp6RU1OzXkyoS/MggGqvPzPD2pdk FjdQfhH6bojyRoFLrCZEFJcP8gy9NokCDk2/7JbhSFrE0HvWmEsyQLyt0xX82W3fJiR3 WiVx6gE4ggvscF/26WyTuvoCxDYWGq/tu1EFwxM6kZxtc652e9p/eTuyjsWcjNl4x+L3 27nZN4NfBBWtEyLoS2use7j39ZiQIvNLWTXW0O+YJImrFjvF0nraKfVvHy91jqee53uP gFBylkBTEG2Wzu2lvYgJDtmh8eJE+SlfMCZ6LVLGpqAhTECKOq28yO/QaBnpo/xZvME4 F+4Q==
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks to Stefan, Jim, Tobias, and Gary for your help and suggestions.
I deleted the Windows driver for the internal sound card and re-booted
the machine, it then reinstalled a fresh driver and the internal card
is working.
I will still be getting another sound card since the digital voice
program FreeDV requires two sound cards.

73 Warren